2014年4月15日星期二

My Massage Experience in Shenzhen



During my journey to Shenzhen last month, I decided to relax myself, so I went to a spa near my hotel, Feel curious, the place seemed OK, the facilities were also OK, the I asked for a massage from a massage girl who wear hot costume, but she told me that there was no happy ending massage because of the raids, it was a little pity, the attitude of the girl were OK.
After several days, I went to Luohu for visiting one of my friends, after that, when I decided to return to my hotel, I walked around the train station, I saw some mamasan who told me that she could offer girls for me. I tried one of them, I said OK, then she took me to a small hotel inside the apartment and told that the rate was 160 RMB for one shot, I gave her money and she took the girl who looked nice, For the service, nothing special, just helping me shower, after that we bang-bang once using WOT, and then finish in MOT.
My rate for this girl as following:
Appearance:8/10
Look: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
GFE: 7.5/10
HJ: 7/10
BJ:7/10
Repeat: No

Before 3 days when I left Shenzhen, my friend took me to a massage place in Nanshan district. Place called Jin Fu Rong. The manager called Miss Zhang who was a very beautiful lady, she told me she could arrange everything for me if I would like to enjoy is any special massage, then I chose a girl who looked very nice and cute girl in Sailormoon uniform, her ID number is 188, she said I could call her Xiaoxi, there was no massage session. I hugged her and kissed her cheek. Massaged her a little bit because she looks tired, she told that many customers liked her services, I thought she was right, she was really very good, at last, she offered me for a happy ending massage without oil.
Appearance: 9/10 very cute
Tel of Manager: 18620323935
Look: 8/10 nice
Body: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
Repeat: Yes

没有评论:

发表评论