2014年4月22日星期二

Enjoy the Happy Ending Massage From the Beijing Massage Girl Lily


Name: Lily
Age: 23yrs old.
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall feeling: 8/10
Damage: 800rmb for 90mins (Body to Body Massage and HJ inclusive)
Repeat: Yes

When I was in Beijing for my business trip, I like to look for some girls to relax myself and I like to call the girl called Daisy who can introduce many girls for me, when I arrived in her place, it was a residential apartment, there was nice classic decoration, there were some girls sitting in the Sofa and I picked the best looking one.

Lily was a very friendly and warm girl, her massage was superb, after we entered the private room, she took off her clothes till her panties, then she proceeded to use her fingers and ran them all over my body, it was so wonderful and comfortable, After I turned over, she started to use her tits to massage my little brother, her technique almost made me crazy, after that, she provided me a nice HJ. She took her sweet time to make me super hard and asked me to tell her if I was about to come and then she would stop.

Lily had very nice service attitude, she told me that they also have Nuru massage, where the girls would take off everything including panties and used their butts as well to rubba your whole body. I told her that I would try this at the next time.

I had gotten a nice experience with such pretty girl, and I was super relaxed after her massage, I would come back again and highly recommended!

没有评论:

发表评论