2014年5月14日星期三

Enjoy the Thigh Massage from the Gold Coast Spa in Shenzhen



Shop Name: Gold Coast Spa
Massage Name on the Menu: Aromatherapy Leg Relaxation (Thigh Massage)
Masseuse Age: 23yrs old.
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Massage: 4/5
Attitude: 5/5
Overall feeling:4/5
Repeat: Yes

I had a vacation in Shenzhen last month, I asked my friend to introduce me a massage place for relaxing, he told me that I could go to Gold Coast Spa, this Spa is a collection of entertainment, leisure and business and it is a high-grade club for foreigners, so I decided to have a try, I visited in the evening, it is said that the massage technician did not offer any sort of full job.

But when I was in the public rest area, I noticed that a massage girl is stroking a guy under the sheet next to my seat, I was a little surprised for that, so I looked at the massage menu and ask for the same massage,

After several minutes, a massage lady arrived, she was quite lovely and beautiful, attitude was also OK, she told me the price of the massage is RMB78 for a 50minute session, I said OK, She started massaging the thigh, balls and hints of the shaft, during the session, she was trying to get more tip and wouldn’t go for the shaft unless you agree to tip her more, she told me she could also provide a happy ending massage for me, but I need to add 100rmb tip and If I want to release, I have to get a private room at a cost of RMB48 per hour, she told me, that I could touch her breast if I did that service, it was OK, so I decided to give her try, very nice happy ending massage she provided. 


Check Gold Coast Spa’s ad here:








没有评论:

发表评论